Friday, May 6, 2011

Katherine Jackson Talks Michael Memories

[Image via WENN.]


Earlier this week, Katherine Jackson opened up about Michael on Today, where she defended her son and said that he wasn't a child molester.

Now, she's opened up further about memories of her son.

Here's Katherine on the Jackson family home in Encino, which she recently moved away from in order to help her cope: Read the rest of this entry » Read the rest of this entry » Read the rest of this entry »

"Michael was 11 years old when we moved there and he stayed there until he was well into his 20s before he moved. It just brings back a lot of memories, but they're sad memories to me now because he's not here."

Katherine on Michael's trial for child molestation charges:

"Yes, I was there every day. I wanted to be there for him, because I knew it was lies. I prayed for the truth to come, because I knew if the truth came out that my son would walk away and he did."

We can certainly see how it would be difficult to revisit these memories. Hopefully Katherine will gain more peace of mind after the Conrad Murray trial is over and done with…whenever that may be.


Live Love Laugh

No comments :

Post a Comment