Monday, May 16, 2011

GaGa Does Radio 1! Check Out Just Dance! HERE!



You didn't think that she'd play for an entire hour and skip this, did you?!

Lady GaGa took the stage at Radio 1's Big Weekend in Carlisle, England this Saturday and despite performing mostly new material, as well as some favorites from The Fame Monster, she treated her monsters to her first mega-smash, Just Dance!

Check it out (above)!

Ugh! We still love it just as much as we did when it came out!

Thanks, gurl! Now keep those paws up HIGH!


Live Love Laugh

2 comments :

  1. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found
    that it's truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels.
    I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people
    will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    my page :: coffee capital of america

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, this weekend is pleasant in favor of me, because this point in time i am reading this great informative piece of writing here at my house.

    Here is my site Http://Shoppingonlineforyou.Com/How-Customized-Clothing-Is-Changing-The-Fashion-Trends.Html

    ReplyDelete